Free School Meals
You may be entitled to free school meals for your child if you are in receipt of one of the following;
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit with an income that does not exceed £16,190 and you are not claiming working tax credit
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Contact The Benefits Service on 0161 253 5858 and please contact the office if either parent is in service.
Click here to learn more about the Free School Meal application process.